250g butter, room temperature
1 pack of smoked streaky bacon
7 tablespoons of Fireball.
- Into a pan add 5 tablespoons of Fireball and heat.
- Add the bacon a few strips at a time and fry until golden brown and very crisp. Place the bacon in a bowl until all the bacon is cooked in the Fireball.
- Crush the bacon in the bowl, so it is broken into tiny pieces. Then add the other two tablespoons of Fireball to the bacon.
- Add the room temperature butter and combine until the bacon bits run through the butter evenly.
- Place the butter mixture onto some cling film and roll into a sausage shape. Place this in the freezer and cut off discs when needed.
- Great to smother on your Turkey before you cook it or transform your sprouts by frying them in it.